cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lawcal
Rookie

Tickets with VIP Packages

I have tickets to sell but they are part of a VIP package that includes merchandise and early admission to the show. I'm not sure how to list this or transfer the perks to the purchaser. Trying to get an answer from Ticketmaster but they don't respond.

5 REPLIES 5
msimonson19
New User

Re: Tickets with VIP Packages

I have the same problem. I am listing Counting Crows tickets that get the buyer VIP access to a soundcheck concert before the show and a ton of other valuable goodies like autographs. But there's no option to list these.

TeamStubHub

That is a great question. If there are physical items that are associated with the ticket, we wouldn't recommend that you add those to the listing since we're not able to ensure that those items will be delivered along with a successful ticket transfer. If there is VIP access, you can add that to the listing features and disclosures, but we would suggest that you make sure that you're 100% certain the the tickets that you're transferring or delivering allow that access without any additional information required. For instance, if the VIP or early access requires an ID, we'd suggest that you leave that off to avoid any possible frustration for the buyer. If all they need to gain that VIP access is the ticket you're delivering then you can add that to the listing as mentioned before. The physical items, however, aren't really going to be an option in the listing.

LauraV
New User

Hi - I'm trying to list a couple of tickets with VIP packages. Within that section of your website, there was an option for "missing features" which launches an email. I wrote the package details in the email in the hopes that it would then be added, however I immediately received an "undeliverable" email notification. 

Can you please let me know how I can get my package added to the list? 

TEM1
Waterboy

I have a similar challenge. I have NASCAR championship weekend tickets including race tickets for each of 3 days, infield passes for all days and an RV parking spot. How do I list everything? My tickets look overpriced as it appears to only be seats for 1 race.

TEM1
Waterboy