cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dm538117
Stagehand

Tickets won’t list

I have 2 tickets to Yankees Mets July 4th at 2pm. Game was originally July 2nd but postponed due to rain. Have been trying to list the tickets since the PPD announcement but the app gives me an error message to try again later while the site says my method of transfer is unavailable while not giving me a spot to pick the transfer method. Currently sitting on 2 tickets I can’t use and can’t sell. What gives?
17 REPLIES 17
pcallahan3
Rookie

Re: Tickets won’t list

me too! what did you do to resolve? the same thing is happening on my end
Dm538117
Stagehand

I called stub hub last night and they basically said the department that deals with this issue is closed until this morning. That they’d forward it to them and they’ll start working on it when they get in. I understand it was all the fellow I spoke to could do but that doesn’t help me much when the clock is ticking on getting rid of these tickets
TeamStubHub

So sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience there! Our MLB partnership team is working with the Yankees as we speak to get that up and running for anyone who wants to relist or hasn't received their tickets. We hope to have this resolved shortly and are making this a top priority. Thank you all for your patience while we work through this!

Cd494
Stagehand

Any update on how much longer this might take to resolve?
TeamStubHub

Our events team is working hard on this as we speak and should have this resolved before the end of the day!

JPJP2002
Rookie

It's still not working and I have been on hold for your customer servies for 3hrs and still waiting.  Any update? 

mjmastro12
Waterboy

this is beyond the point of being absurd....the passing hours not helpful in terms of offloading tickets.  Stubhub should either refund the full value of the tickets or refund the difference between the value paid vs. the sold value at this stage.

JPJP2002
Rookie

It is still not working and you said be the end of the day. 

I was on hold for 3 hours and 50 minutes!  Nobody ever got back to me on this message site either. 

How are we supposed to resell our tickets?  Will StubHub give reinburse us for this issue since we can not sell our tickets? 

CallMeCooper
Waterboy

Waited on hold for hours and you guys spent the entire day not being able to add the postponed Yankee game from Friday to Sunday? That's A Lot of money lost waiting on your technical expertise... I've used this many times in previous seasons, but now I got to look for other options... I even should have just done it on Craigslist cuz you guys don't know how to recreate 1 game's listing...

Seems like you wasted everybody else's time including the ones that had bought tickets versus us that are selling them but it doesn't make me feel any better,
Coop