Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Sprtstf
Zamboni Driver

Trouble submitting Listing

I have filled out all necessary information to create a listing. But, when I click on submit nothing happens.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Trouble submitting Listing

We are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible. A possible workaround that we have had success with is:

1. Log into StubHub (on a computer) and go to Settings > Linked Accounts

2. Unlink the team account

3. Delete Cache and Cookies and then close your browser

4. Log back into your Team account (not StubHub)

5. Once you are there, the team account will force you to link with StubHub.

edit: This is not a guaranteed solution. A few users have reported that this has worked for them. 

61 Comments
Moderator Moderator

@Sprtstf - Odd the listing isn't going thru. Try clearing your cache & cookies with restarting your browser or using a different one. If on the app, just restart your phone as these steps usually help. I'll send you a private message now just in case it doesn't. I'll gladly see what the problem might be!

mktwizard1
Zamboni Driver

I'm having the same issue and have cleared my cache and tried this on Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, none work when clicking create listing. I inspected the console and there are several JS errors which is what's causing the button to not function correctly. Fix this immediately or I will list my tickets elsewhere, it's for the MLB playoffs and need this fixed now! 

View attached screenshot.button.jpg

Moderator Moderator

@mktwizard1 So sorry to hear of the trouble there! I'm going to send you a private message now and we can go over the details together to see what's going on.

jeffb
Zamboni Driver

I am having this issue too.

Moderator Moderator

Our apologies @jeffb! If you private message me the email address and zip code on your account, I am happy to take a look into this for you!

jeffb
Zamboni Driver

I don't know how to "private message" here.

jkell
Backup Singer

I am having exact same problem coming from my mlb account

jharmey
Waterboy

Re: Start Listing Button Not Working

I'm having the problem right now... very frustrating.  Been trying to sell tickets for over two hours and the "Create Listing" button isn't doing anything.

Uwgbnick
New User

I am having the same problem listing regular season Mlb tickets for Sunday 9/30