cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
dancal
New User

Try Again Later error?

i am trying to list tickets and message says ,try again later .Anyone have idea why.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: listing tickets

It could be a couple of issues, depending on where the error is appearing. We recommend deleting your cache and cookies, closing the browser completely, and trying again. You can also try listing the tickets using a different browser. 

If the error is appearing when you try and upload the ticket, the error could be caused by a lock on the PDF. Please let us know if you are still running into some issues though! 

8 Comments
Moderator Moderator

It could be a couple of issues, depending on where the error is appearing. We recommend deleting your cache and cookies, closing the browser completely, and trying again. You can also try listing the tickets using a different browser. 

If the error is appearing when you try and upload the ticket, the error could be caused by a lock on the PDF. Please let us know if you are still running into some issues though! 

sdaless
Waterboy

I have been receiving the same error. I have lots of errors in my browser console from the StubHub site. I tried clearing my cache, using different browsers, etc, nothing has worked. I've been trying to sell tickets for an event that is tonight the for the last few days. I could use some help, thanks!

Moderator Moderator

@sdaless Sometimes, on relists, the entire details aren't passed over so if you're having issues with the relist process the first thing you can try is creating the listing from scratch. That should take care of the issue for you. 🙂

katameyer
Waterboy

Re: Try Again Later error?

I am getting this error. I am linking from the USC Trojans site to upload and sell my extra tickets. I tried firefox, chrome and IE. No browser is working. I've been doing this for years and I'm not sure why this year is giving me problems. Any other suggestions?

Sithandwesson
Waterboy

I have done all of the above suggestions, and I keep getting the try again error. I have made a sale last week with all the same info etc , and had no issues.
Moderator Moderator

Hey there @Sithandwesson!

We'd be happy to assist you with this. Sending you a private message so we can grab your account details!

bitsykelly
Team Mascot

I'm having this issue with tickets that have just sold.  I've tried all of the above suggestions, and the app and keep getting a "try again later" error.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

I'd be happy to look into that with you @bitsykelly. I'll send you a private message now and go over the details with you.