cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lolhanda10
Waterboy

Turkey is not listed on Direct Deposit

Hello, I am a Turkish citizen living in Turkey. I want to sell my The Weeknd Barcelona concert tickets on Stubhub but I can not because PayPal is banned in Turkey and Turkey is not listed on the Direct Deposit list. So even if the tickets will be sold I will not be able to get my money. Do you have any suggestions or solutions on this matter?

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: Turkey is not listed on Direct Deposit

Thank you so much for reaching out. Unfortunately, we are limited to where the payments can be sent to for tickets that are listed on the StubHub.com website since we can only pay out to North American bank accounts, or accounts that can convert from USD upon payment. So for most sellers, if that isn't an option, we'd always suggest PayPal. Obviously in your case that wouldn't be an option if PayPal is banned, so unfortunately, selling through StubHub.com may not be an option for you. However, you could try Viagogo as they have more options for sellers in Europe and Asia. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here