cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Waiting for my event to be listed

I submitted a request yesterday for my event to be listed and I haven't heard back, not even a confirmation that it's being processed.  How do I check on the status?

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Waiting for my event to be listed

@8675309 - Unfortunately, there isn't a way to check the status of that. Our team reviews each request as soon as they can, and you'd have to monitor the site to see when it is added. What was the event that you requested? I can make sure it's not on the "restricted for resale" list and that would mean that our team will be working to get that added. 

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

It’s Broadway by the Ba’s production of Grease. Thanks!

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

@8675309 No worries! I definitely don't see that on the restricted list so I'm sure our team is working on getting that up on the site! Keep checking and I'm sure you'll see it soon. 👍🏼

Highlighted
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

How do I request an event to be listed?

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Hi @Curt, I'm happy to help! You can do this by filling out the form on our Event Request thread here in Community.

It is helpful to ensure you first check the list of Events Ineligible for Resale in case yours is already restricted from our site for any reason.

If the event is not on that list, please go ahead and submit your request! Events are normally active on our site within 48 hours (or 1-2 business days, if submitted on a weekend).

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Diana, 

Can you help me with an event that I filled out the form for over 48 hours ago please? It still has not appeared on the website.

Thank you!

https://improv.com/ontario/event/steve-o%3a++the+bucket+list+tour/10474255/

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

@NYCORYB Diana isn't currently in, but I'll escalate that and see what can be done to get it listed as quickly as possible. 

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you Paul. It has been 12 hours since you responded and the event still hasn't been listed. It is only a week away so I'd appreciate your help! Thank you!

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

@NYCORYB My apologies. I had reached out directly to the events team, but I didn't get a response yet. I'll continue to bug them about it today and let you know if I hear anything back.