cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waterboy

When am I finally getting PAID?? chat was NO help kept changing the pay date why?sold aug 7 email said pay aug 13 now im told aug 16????

when can i get paid? direct to my bank is set up

sold already  shows deleiverd aug 7   web showed pay in 48 hours, email said paid in 5 business days, so aug 13?? i just did live chat and they told me aug 16, which is more than 5 days affter shows delivered.  stub needs to show accurate dates of payment on their web and emails, VERY frustrating.   and the live chat asked me WHY are you selling tickets???  really? who cares?  happens to be im disabled and almost 60 and we decided NOT to drive and just see the band closer to our home town,  but really who asks that question and why???? so discriminatory, cant you sell for any reason?????

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Conductor

Re: When am I finally getting PAID?? chat was NO help kept changing the pay date why?sold aug 7 email said pay aug 13 now im told aug 16????

If the tickets were delivered on Aug 7, processing will start within  24 hrs (Aug 8).  It then takes 3-5 business days so you should get paid between Aug 12-14th

From the Stubhub FAQs

When you sell tickets on StubHub, we'll start processing your payment within 24 hours after the tickets are delivered to your buyer! 

*Some high-profile events won't have payments processed until after the event.

How does StubHub pay me? Payments are processed through either PayPal or Direct Deposit to your bank. Both payment methods can take up to 3-5 business days to be received.

There are a few differences though! 

PayPal:

• Payments are made 7 days a week and grouped into 1 payment per seller, per day with the same reference number. 

Direct Deposit: 

• It may take an additional 5 business days to appear, depending on the bank's processing time. Direct Deposit can only be added on a desktop web browser. 

Re: When am I finally getting PAID?? chat was NO help kept changing the pay date why?sold aug 7 e...

@musicfan23

Payments take approximately 3 to 5 business days from the time the tickets are delivered. If the tickets were delivered on the 7th (assuming not late at night) the payment should arrive no later than the 14th.