cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CuriousCat
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Why is my listing pending?

I listed tickets for pick-up but it's still pending.  Why isn't my listing active?

11 REPLIES 11
JosephW
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Why is my listing pending?

LMS listings go through an approval process where that team needs to receive your tickets in hand, ensure they match the listing prior to activating it.

Have you deleivered the tickets to them yet?

KattW
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

You will need to deliver them to the Last Minute Service office for that event!  Your listing confirmation email should have the address for that.

Downes
New User
Answered! Go to solution

This is not a solution. It tells you what you have to do, but gives no indication of how to do it. The instructions on the web page say you hgave to mail them in. Seriously?

There are apparently ways to upload them, but they are described only in the video. I haven't found a way to get from the 'pending' listing to any of the upload options (I tried 'edit' but it's just a blank page on three separate browsers).

So far as I can tell, you have to be *really* careful to upload the tickets while you are creating your listing. If you don't, there appears to be no way to recover and upload them after you've submitted your listing, and you'll sit on 'pending' forrever.

Paul
Answered! Go to solution

Those are all great points. It sounds like there might be a little confusion here. 

If the ticket is an electronic download then you won't need to worry about mailing anything to our LMS locations as they can be uploaded at any time either during or after the listing is live. 

If the ticket is a physical ticket or if the listing is set up as UPS shipping, then you'll need to mail the ticket to the available LMS location before we'll activate the listing (which is done automatically once the LMS office receives the ticket).

If you're not able to upload the ticket and it's asking you to mail it in, chances are the listing was already set up for UPS delivery.

Plainsmen
New User
Answered! Go to solution

What if you buy tickets to an event and you are supposed to pick them up from last minute services on the day of the event, but then you want to sell them before you pick them up?  

KattW
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

If you buy and wish to resell pick-up tickets, it's as easy as letting us know! We can get the activation of your listing pushed through ASAP since they already have the tickets in their possession.  If you need us to submit the request, please send me or any of our moderators a private message with the listing information as well as your email and zip code!

Lp750roadster
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I have a pending listing. How can I get it pushed through
CMB2025
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

I listed 1 ticket last night for today's UofM game.  it's still in Pending but no feedback on what StubHub is waiting for!!

HElp!  Game is today!

Do I have to reply to an email?  What?

TerryV
New User
Answered! Go to solution

When I got this message the reason was that I had forgotten to enter the barcode information for the tickets. Once that was done the tickets were moved from Pending to Active.