cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
vettekar2393
Waterboy

Why won't my tickets show up on the event page?

I am trying to sell two tickets to Brand New on Oct. 19th. Both tickets are listed as active and both are physical tickets that I hope to sell via UPS. However, I do not see them listed on the event page and I have had a friend try to check to see if he can find my listing and the tickets are not showing up for him either. I am trying to sell ASAP and I want people to be able to see my tickets. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Why won't my tickets show up on the event page?

Hi!  Generally, this would indicate that the section for the tickets wasn't entered properly and thus not mapping.  We'll definitely want to take a closer look into this as there could be several different factors at play.  I'll send you a private message for more info!

3 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hi!  Generally, this would indicate that the section for the tickets wasn't entered properly and thus not mapping.  We'll definitely want to take a closer look into this as there could be several different factors at play.  I'll send you a private message for more info!

AGPTS
Rookie

Im having trouble with my tickets not showing up on event page.  I have went in and changed the listing to see if that is what is wrong but that did not work.

Moderator Moderator

So sorry to hear you're having trouble with the listing. We'll send you a private message now and get some more details.