cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DodgerGuy75
Stagehand

“barcode doesn’t look right”

Hello, I recently bought tickets to a Dodgers Spring Training game. I bought it from another ticket reseller site, and I unfortunately picked the wrong date. Because it was a ticket reseller site, I can’t get a refund, so I figured I’d try to sell them here. The problem is, when trying to sell my tickets this evening, I’m getting a “barcode doesn’t look right message”. Should I be worried about the tickets that I bought being legit, or is this a common error that comes up? Thanks in advance for your help.
6 REPLIES 6
Melpik
Legend

Re: “barcode doesn’t look right”

Hi Dodger Guy

I dont beleive that Stubhub is activating barcodes until sometime today.  That may explain why you received the error yesterday.  Try again today or tomorrow and see if the error disappears.

AZAngels
Waterboy

Im having the same issue trying to upload Angels tickets I also picked the wrong date haha. And I bought direct from the team site

swx
Pit Crew

I also got errors trying to enter my barcodes, but looks like SH has moved the date to enter your barcodes to 2/25.  So i would say SH is having issues with it and have even taken away the option to enter the codes now.  So hold tight until they get it worked out with MLB.  should be a few days as the first spring game is on Sunday.

Melpik
Legend

You can list tickets on Stubhub without barcodes and the listing will stay active until 48 hrs before the event.  At that point the listing becomes deactive.  If you sell your tickets you should be able to enter the bar codes at that time.  If your listing becomes deactivated you will be able to reactivate by adding the bar codes to the listing.  I would guess that by Wed or Thursday (23rd or 24th) the barcodes will be activated.

DodgerGuy75
Stagehand

I appreciate everyone’s replies and feedback!
Melpik
Legend

Stubhub site is now saying 2/25 after 1pm est