cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstorti
New User

delivery option not available?

Hi I bought a ticket on stubhub and then I managed to get a better ticket so I want to sell my original ticket. I click on the Can't attend?Sell your ticket button and follow the prompts but when I hit the list ticket button I get "The delivery option you selected isn’t available for this event. Please choose another one"-but thre is no option to select a deleivery method-Please help

4 REPLIES 4
CameronJ
Stubber

Re: delivery option not available?

@tstorti - Posting tickets you have for sale depend on the type of the tickets as each delivery method has a different cut-off/expiration time. Such as, if you have physical tickets that would need to be shipped thru UPS, listings will fall off 72 business hours prior to the event. If it is within this timeframe, you will not be able to relist the tickets as there isn't enough time for delivery.

Additionally, some events will be restricted from reselling and only certain sellers will be allowed to sell for that event. Events that are high profile or could possibly cause issues for buyers are the types of events that would have this happen. 

I'd be glad to look into this further for you though and help. A PM is on the way to you! 

Benb2020
Waterboy

Are you able to convert a physical ticket into a mobile ticket or PDF ticket to sell on StubHub online?
CameronJ
Stubber

@Benb2020 - This is possible as tickets could be reprinted/moved to another method. To see if it can be done, you will need to check with your original point of purchase. So, you'll call the primary if you bought from them. Just ask if you can get the tickets in an electronic method (mobile ticket, transfer, or PDF). 

If you bought from us, we can check with the original seller. However, we can't guarantee this can be done as getting tickets another way may have restrictions from the venue or team. Send any of our moderators a private message with your email address, zip/postal code, and order number if you bought on StubHub! 

Lanny125
New User

Hi - I've got the same issue for a postponed baseball game. Can you please help me list my tickets?