cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kcricket88
New User

in-hand date incorrect

I am attempting to resell tickets for the first time.  The tickets I purchased have a delivery date of the date of the event.  When I created the listing to resell, the in-hand date auto-populated for 2 days prior to the event.  I'm worried that if I don't have the tickets until the day of I won't be able to deliver them on time.  I tried to edit my resell listing, but the date is greyed out and won't allow me to change it.  

How can I change the delivery date or ensure I'll have them in time?

5 REPLIES 5
TeamStubHub

Re: in-hand date incorrect

Apologies for the confusion! The expected delivery date is automatically generated based on the in hand date, but they are not the same. If your in hand date is 2 days prior, the deadline will calculate to the day of the event. This is to ensure there is plenty of time to deliver the tickets and to account for any delays. If you'd like us to take a closer look at your sale to make sure everything is in order, feel free to send us a DM with your email address and zip/postal code and we'll be happy to help!

Undertaker42
Rookie

I have the same, or a similar question.  I need to resell tickets, but apparently I won't receive them until the day of the event.  How can I ensure that when I resell them, I will be able to deliver on time, if I'm not scheduled to receive them until the day of?  Unless you are saying that I should, in theory, receive them 2 days prior, because of that built in "buffer" even though it says day of.  Thanks for your help.

ajm
New User

I have the same issue, first time reselling tickets I bought on StubHub and I seem to have accidentally gone all the all the way through with the sale and marked them delivered and am now realizing I don't have them in hand and maybe won't until the day of teh concert which is two days after the "in hand" date. Since the sale has been closed I can't report an issue to StubHub and follow their instructions for reporting that I won't be able to deliver the tickets on time. Do I just have to wait for the concert to happen and will be penalized for this with a bunch of fees? Seems like my only option. 

Kate2222
Rookie

I have the same problem. I contacted Stubhub support and they said to just use the latest delivery date (that was not grayed out) and continue to list and sell the tickets. And then the listing made the delivery date 2 days prior to that date!  Before submitting the sale listing - it says that I must deliver on the promised date or pay for the guarrantee resolution. This seems to be a big problem. I need some help with this.

TeamStubHub

No need to worry there. If you are re-listing due to a rescheduled date, you will still have that same 24 hour window, so while it shows the day before you expect to receive them, the buyers will be seeing the later date. So you should have plenty of time to deliver once you receive them. If there are concerns closer to or on the delivery date just send a private message to one of our moderators and they can dig into that with you. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here