cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
nicknag
Rookie

percentage increase

when did stubhub increase there selling fees to 15%, last time i sold in oct it was 10% and now its 15%, and they do less since they no longer send out mailing label

4 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: percentage increase

That is a great question, @nicknag! I'm happy to explain that for you. Fees help us create a safe, global marketplace where you can buy and sell tickets to your favorite events. The seller fees increase is based on a number of factors. These include the costs associated with supporting these events through marketing and trust and safety to help sell your tickets faster and securely. We will still send out the mailing label for you to ship tickets if the listing is set up for UPS delivery. 

nicknag
Rookie

I no longer have the option of mailing paper tickets (nc state football), what marketing did you have to do to sell my tickets.

nicknag
Rookie

Also howcome I have been unable to get  hooked up  with chat for the last 2 days

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Our marketing encompasses the entire site as a whole rather than individual listings. So we often have ads and commercials with teams and concerts from all over which are all meant to drive traffic to the site to purchase tickets for the events listed. Because we're integrated with NC State we no longer require UPS delivery, so only the barcodes are needed to ensure a smooth delivery. If the event required a UPS delivery, we would furnish the label for you. 

Sorry you haven't been able to get in touch with our chat team, I'd be happy to reach out to our technical team and have them look into that, but you're welcome to post here or send a private message to any one of our moderators.