cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stagehand

question on liability

just curious. I bought tickets to an event in stubhub. I have yet to receive the tickets. Due to a change in plans, I plan to resell it thru stubhub. If by chance I get them sold, but turn out these were faulty/fake, who would be liable? the original seller or myself?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: question on liability

@zaji - If you purchase tickets on StubHub and then resell them back on our site but there are issues, no worries! The issues caused would be turned back on the original seller who sold you the tickets as you were not the original purchaser from a primary. 

Stagehand

about the payment... since I dont have the tickets on hand when I resold them, so I wouldnt be able to make the delivery to until a later date, then I wont get paid, am I right? and since there are issues in the tickets, there is a possibility it might get pushed back at a much later date until its all been resolved? 😱😱😱
Highlighted

It's true, the payment won't be released until the tickets have been delivered.  This is so that if tickets can't be delivered we don't have to charge you back for the payout.