cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
opala41
New User

"A listing with the same section, row, and seat is already available on StubHub for the event"

My group canceled the trip and I listed two blocks of 4 tickets each for the Paul McCartney gig in Orlando, FL. Then I noticed that StubHub sell it in blocks, not individually. So I deleted the listings and tried to list the tickets again, this time in sets of two each. When I try to do it, it shows "A listing with the same section, row, and seat is already available on StubHub for the event". My listings were deleted the day before and I checked that no one is selling tickets for the same spots. Any hint? Tks! 

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: "A listing with the same section, row, and seat is already available on StubHub for the event"

As long as you are listing your own seats and have the tickets in-hand, there really isn't any reason for concern here. It's likely another seller has incorrectly listed theirs. You can bypass this by simply leaving off the seat numbers since they aren't required. If you just list the section and row, you should be fine to list if needed.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here