Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
maddieohs
Backup Singer

"Paid" but still no payment.

Hello! I sold a ticket, in which I have delivered already, and it says that I was "paid" already, but I have yet to recieve anything. 3-5 business days have already passed. Plus, the payment was processed and is under "completed" now. 

21 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: "Paid" but still no payment.

Apologies for the troubles with your payment @maddieohs! I am happy to look into this for you but I will need your account information so I'll reach out to you via private message right now for that!

tullochj
New User

A similar thing has happened to me. It says I have been 'paid' but the money is yet to arrive in my bank account

Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the delay @tullochj! We want to make sure you get paid so I'm going to private message you right now for your account information so we can see what's going on with your payment!

Tiger7
New User

This has also happened to me.  Tickets were shipped to buying customer on 2/19/2018.  Status on stubhub showed paid on 2/21/2019 when tickets were delivered.  It is now 2/26/2018 and money has not been transferred to my bank account.

Tiger7
New User

Sorry, all the dates on the previous message were for 2019, not 2018.

Cuseorangeman
Backup Singer

I have the same issue, been “paid” but no $$
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Tiger7

So sorry you're still missing your payment! I am more than happy to look into this and have sent you a private message to get your account details. Please check for my message using the envelope icon on the upper right corner of the page, thanks!

Cuseorangeman
Backup Singer

Cuseorangeman
Backup Singer

Me too!