cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
gjbender1
New User

"We didn't recognize that ticket info. Please double check..." error when entering barcodes

For weeks I've been receiving an error saying "We didn't recognize that ticket info. Please double check your section, row, seat and barcode info and try again." This is happening both on the desktop site and the app and happens both when I try adding the barcodes while I'm creating the listing and when I try adding barcodes after I've already created the listing. I'm looking at the phyiscal tickets from Ticketmaster and can clearly see the barcode that's printed, so this isn't an issue of not knowing the exact barcode or mistyping it over and over.

5 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: "We didn't recognize that ticket info. Please double check..." error when entering barcodes

That is definitely something we can look into for you. In some cases, the barcodes won't be live if the event is a certain amount of time in the future. I'm going to send you a private message right now and we'll go over the details together and see what we can do to resolve that. 

ticketbros88
Waterboy

Re: "We didn't recognize that ticket info. Please double check..." error when entering bar

I am having the same issue trying to list Denver Broncos tickets.  Can you please help?

Moderator Moderator

Re: "We didn't recognize that ticket info. Please double check..." error when entering bar

@ticketbros88 We have heard of similar issues with a few clubs, but we have identified some possible fixes. Some clubs are refreshing barcodes when creating hard copies, so it's possible that new barcodes have been issued from the team for those tickets. If that's the case, you'll want to reach out to the club to ensure that you have the most up to date barcode. 

If you received the tickets as a CSV file from Ticketmaster, if you go to your season ticket account manager and view the tickets, it's likely refreshing the barcodes when you view them, making the tickets from the CSV no longer be valid. If that's the case, you'll need to request an updated CSV form Ticketmaster by emailing partnerservices@ticketmaster.com and avoid going into your Season Ticket Account to view tickets/barcodes.

We have escalated these issues to both the NFL and Ticketmaster to see if they can prevent future issues with the barcodes inadvertently being reissued.

ahnero
New User

hello, I'm having the same issue in that it's not recognizing the screenshots of my tickets. Paul - could you please message me privately?

Moderator Moderator

@ahnero Sure thing! I'll send you a message now.