cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fla
New User

selling TM verified fan tickets with mobile delivery

Hello, trying to sell TM Verified Fan Mobile Tickets. How shall I list them? They will be sent to me starting December 7th (event on the 10th). thanks for help

7 REPLIES 7

Re: selling TM verified fan tickets with mobile delivery

Hi @Fla,

Thanks for posting on our Community! For these tickets, you would list as Mobile Transfer delivery and choose the In Hand Date of 12/7/18 to ensure potential buyers see a correct Expected Delivery Date. I am happy to help if you have further questions on the process, so I will send you a private message in case there's more I can assist with. Good luck with your sale!

Stagehand

Can you let me know how the process is once you the mobile tickets have been delivered into your app?? Is it possible for those mobile tickets to be made “non transferable “ by TM or the promoter?

Hi @bfletcher,

Typically, once the tickets are received in your app or accepted into your Ticketmaster account, you can transfer them on to another recipient. 

What you're saying is indeed possible, as primary vendors (and event promoters) have begun putting various processes in place to try and prevent ticketing theft and fraud. At times, they will turn transfer functionality off for an amount of time (24 hours after a transfer has already been completed, 48 hours before the event, the day of the event, etc) or simply turn it off completely for certain ticket holders.

As a secondary marketplace, StubHub has no way of controlling this and we work to accommodate these delivery changes as much as possible. 

If you have a sale or listing you're concerned about, please feel free to send me or any Community Moderator a private message so that we can review and assist with any solutions. Thanks!

Stagehand

I was told by multiple TM agents that there’s a 24hr delivery delay, and once it’s lifted, the tickets will still not be transferable at all. So, I called a lovely lady at Stubhub who assured me that uploading a screenshot of the ticket is totally acceptable despite TM stating any screenshots will be denied entry on the event page. Is that a scare tactic? Or is it totally legit. The event is not flagged in stubhub or anything either so... I need to confirm this, coz I’d really like to list.
Highlighted

Hey @bfletcher!  We make sure to verify whether each event is eligible for mobile screenshots to be uploaded before allowing sellers to do so.  We monitor these events closely to ensure every fan has valid tickets!

Stagehand

Can you confirm that Neil Young May 13th 2019, at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver BC, will 100% be ok to have a screenshot of the mobile ticket uploaded to deliver to the buyer? TM has told me that after the delivery delay is lifted, the ticket will still NOT be transferable. Meaning the only option will be screen shot. On the TM event page it clearly states, “screenshots will not be allowed entry”. Is that just a threat?? Thank you

Hey, @bfletcher

We monitor and verify for any fulfillment issue that may happen for an event. If there are ever any concerns that a delivery option will not be honored, it will be turned off. We are aware of Neil Young's entire tour and are actively monitoring for any issues that could come up. 

For now, the delivery options available to our sellers are good to go. We'll update everyone if something changes as it gets closer to the show. 

As for the show itself, we're not seeing May 13th as a date of his tour. Is it May 14th that you have actually? If so, this has been reviewed and the same info shared above stands for that event.