Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanilla143
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

sold 2 out of 4 tickets

Hello,

I listed 4 tickets (11-14) and according to the sales page it looks like the seats sold were 11 and 14 but on my current active listings it is saying that seats 13 and 14 are being sold. I bought these tickets through ticketmaster so I'm doing a mobile transfer. The buyer's information also looks like a bot bought them.

My questions are:

1) Do I transfer seats 11 and 12 since the listing says the seats should be together or do I transfer seats 11 and 14?

2) Will there be any issue with the sale since it is very obviously a bot who bought the tickets?

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Re: sold 2 out of 4 tickets

Hi @vanilla143 

this is a "glitch" with the upgrade this summer where it lists the first and last seat.  As long as the seats are comparible (not aisle) transfer 11 and 12 or 13 and 14.  That way you trasnfer 2 seats that are next to one another and leave oyurself 2 more seats next to one another to sell.  Dont forget to confirm the transfer in your Stubhub open orders as this lets Stubhub know that the trasnfer ahs occurred.

vanilla143
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Re: sold 2 out of 4 tickets

thank you for letting me know about the glitch!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here