cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zamboni Driver

tickets sold below market due to glitch during price change.

Three days ago, I experienced a glitch on the Stubhub site during price change. I was not able to enter the first of the three digit price and the tickets were sold for less than 10% of the original price, which happened within seconds and before I could react and cancel the listing. I reported the glitch to Stuhhub Customer Care immediately, and was told that my report would be forwarded to the Stubhub Technical Team for review and I would receive a resolution within 24 to 48 hours. It is now more than 72 hours and Stubhub has not resolved the issue.

I called Stubhub Custom Care six times. All except one agents were friendly and courteous. The agent I talked with yesterday, since I had been waiting for more than 48 hours, offered to expedite the process by tagging my request as "urgent". She told me that I would have a resolution yesterday, but that did not happen. The agent I spoke with today offered to send the request to the top level team, but it would take yet still another 24 hours.

While I am waiting for a resolution, Stubhub sent me multiple emails stating that I am subjected to penalties if I do not send the tickets.

I need Stubhub to resolve this issue in a timely manner so that I can relist my tickets. Please help. 

Finally, I asked twice for a Stubn email addres that I can write to and document my report of the glitch. But I was not given one.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: tickets sold below market due to glitch during price change. No resolution from SH after 72 h...

Hey! Apologies for any issues on this. If there was a glitch within our processes, we certainly do want to confirm that there was that and see what we can do to help. Let's see what we can do to expedite the process even more and help! I'll be sending you a private message so that we can. Apologies again but let's see what we can figure out. Thanks! 

Zamboni Driver

Re: tickets sold below market due to glitch during price change. No resolution from SH after 72 h...

Hi, I responded to your private email but the heading says noreply. did you receive my answer?

thanks

Looks like I didn't but I'll send another just in case!

Zamboni Driver

I replied to you again. please acknowledge your receipt.

FYI, your email address on both PM says noreply@stubhub.com

No, I'm not seeing it but are you replying to an email and not in the private messages section on your account here? Look to the right-hand corner of the page here and you'll see an envelope for your private messages. Select that and the subject of my original PM to reply from there.

Zamboni Driver

Thank you for taking care of the problem expeditiously and for your top-notch professionalism. I am very glad that you have resolved the issue.

Zamboni Driver

Once again, I am very glad with your help in resolving this problem and take over the responsibility of dealing with the buyer, etc.

I want to alert you, however, that the sale is still listed in MyHub and today I received another email from StubHub that I must ship the tickets by September 26. Is there a way for you to work with the Sold department to make sure there will be no misunderstanding or mishap?

You do not need to ship out the tickets as the order is now showing canceled. You should be all set. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns!