cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Affiliate Link Idea

Would be nice if we had a way to share a unique hyperlink which would take potential buyers directly to our ticket listing of their interest with a reduced seller and buyer fee, on those purchases (since those are hits/sales we directly contributed to driving to your website and promoted & marketed ourselves)
This would help us ease the nerves of folks weary of buying the tickets on Craigslist or social media by being able to have a StubHub guarantee on the transaction and the incentive of also offering them a reduced fee on the transaction which allows us to still offer the tickets to them around the same price point as our cash price point.
I know this would encourage and motivate myself, and other sellers, to promote the site, drive more sells through StubHub vs competing ticket exchanges, and would be something that sets you apart from the competition as well.

5 REPLIES 5
Sr. Mgr of Social Exp

Re: Affiliate Link Idea

This is a SUPER interesting idea! I am going to chat about this with some internal teams and get back to you! 

Awesome! Super excited to hear that there will be some discussion around it! I'd LOVE this feature!
And it would be an all around win (buyer, seller, and StubHub!)
New User

Very strange!  I "assumed" this would be a feature!  I just listed my first set of tickets and I went to find "my hyperlink" so I could share on FB.  This is such an obvious need/feature it did not even occur to me that it was no available!

All of that to say, put me down as another person who REALLY wants this feature!

Stubber

You can just go to https://ui.awin.com/merchant-profile/7219 and join their affiliate program and when you sell your tickets you will get a commission check......Cost reduced!  There you go!

Stubber

This might sound like it is 2 years late, but you are welcome to do that.  You should create your affiliate account:  Earn money on every sale you refer to Stubhub.com.  https://ui.awin.com/merchant-profile/7219