cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

App Keeps Crashing

My StubHub app keeps crashing when trying to scan mobile tickets from the MLB app to StubHub via the barcode reader option. I have tried with various ticket quantities (4,10,18,etc.) thinking upload volumne was the issue but all have shut down the app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on two different phones and no luck. I assume its a broader app integration between MLB ballpark app and StubHub but posting hear to provide awareness to StubHub support.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: App Keeps Crashing

Hey there @KaseofLonestar,

Sorry for the trouble! We appreciate the feedback and we are here to assist you if you still need help. Have you tried entering the barcodes manually or on a computer, by chance? If you are receiving the same errors, definitely let us know as that could stem from a much larger issue. 

New User

Thanks for the reply @SeanF .

Entering the barcodes manually works just fine. The manual process is just time-consuming and the barcode scanning accomplishes it in a fraction of the time. I wasn't sure if barcode scanning was somehow broken in the latest app update as it has worked for me in the past (~3 months ago).

Completely understandable! I appreciate the response. I am just trying to narrow down the errors so thank you for the additional information. It does sound like it relates to the scanning specifically on the app which is something that we have been receiving contacts about over the last few days. I have escalated the issue up to our tech team so hopefully, they can push a quick fix on this. Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you happen to have additional questions or concerns. Thank you!