cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btslover777
Stagehand

BTS Refund

Hello everyone! 

My BTS Map of the Soul Concert was cancelled in August of 2021, over a year and a half after I bought my tickets. After realizing that Stubhub would only give me CREDIT back, I called the customer service line to ask for a refund. I called September 1st, and they told me that my refund would process within 30 days. It is now October 9th and I have not recieved any emails regarding my refund, nor has my refund been processed. I do not want to wait another hour on the phone just to be told that it is in progress! It's very aggrevating that Stubhub doesn't have a customer service email or a chat box. I am a college student who needs to pay for bills, and this refund would be very important to me. 

Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Kari1
Stagehand

Re: BTS Refund

I'm in the same boat. Stubhub cancelled our tickets due to COVID, but then listed them for resale! Our same seats!!!!
JRM71
Stagehand

I have been dealing with the same situation.I finally got my refund this morning. The phone call to customer service got me nowhere. What ended up getting me my refund was Twitter. I contacted StubHub via Twitter DM and after several messages back and forth I have my refund.

I can't promise you'll have the same success, but if you haven't tried it yet I recommend contacting their Twitter account and giving it a try. Be prepared to provide documentation.

Good Luck!!

Iamcc33
Stagehand

Did you actually get your refund already??? 

JRM71
Stagehand

Yes! Just this morning. Honestly, if it wasn't for the diligence of whomever runs their Twitter account I would still be waiting. 

btslover777
Stagehand

Hi!!

I messaged Stubhub on Twitter about my issue. They just gave me an automated response about not being able to help since my concert is not within 48 hours. I also called the customer service line and waited 1 hour just to be told that my refund SHOULD have came a week ago! I don't know what else to do!

JRM71
Stagehand

I received the same automated response at first but someone did message me back a little while after. It took a few days of back and forth but I did eventually get the refund. Good Luck!

Lets29
Stagehand

Hello! same here but here's what i did... phone call 3 hourts wait time, refund in process and will take 30days, got a main contact but no response nor answer your calls. Response was immediate if media is involved. Got my refund today!

Email 7 on your side Smiley Wink