cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bossfan
Headliner

Best Value Option May Be Reason For So Many Posts About Missing Listings.

I have seen many posts on the forum from people saying that their listings are not showing.  I thought I had this problem also until I saw that the Best Value filter was on by default.  I think that many buyers do not know that the Best Value filter is on by default so they are not aware that they are not seeing all of the listings.  If you are not seeing your listing check to see if the Best Value filter is on.

I have sent a message to @TeamStubHub to ask if the Best Value Filter can be changed from a default option to a buyer/seller filter that must be turned on just like all other filters must be turned on by the buyer/seller.  I received a quick reply that this is a known issue that is being worked on.

2 REPLIES 2
eagerbeaver
Stagehand

Re: Best Value Option May Be Reason For So Many Posts About Missing Listings.

So what happened? Did TeamStubby fix it?

bossfan
Headliner

Re: Best Value Option May Be Reason For So Many Posts About Missing Listings.

No not fixed. Here is a message from them that I got yesterday.

Hello! Yes, we are aware that that this is a pain point for sellers and we're actively working on readjusting this filter.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here