cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

Mobiletransfertickets is a complete joke.

I have sold tickets on stubhub for a decade. I have well over 100 events sold and have used the service to purchase tickets as well. I have never had an issue with buying or having the seller get their tickets until my last two orders.  Both of these orders had me send an email to
mobiletransfertickets+(ordernumber)@gmail.com. Of course the order number is whatever the nine digit number is.

This has been a frustrating experience because I got multiple phone calls from unknown numbers claiming they were from stubhub and I wasn't sure if it was a scam or not. In both cases, the seller could not receive their tickets because they couldn't be opened.

This change is extremely unwelcome for so many reasons. I ultimately got stubhub to just give me their email address directly and, what do you know, they got their tickets very quickly. I screen shot everything to protect myself. 

I implore stubhub to scrap this garbage and continue to go with what has been working admirably for years. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mobiletransfertickets is a complete joke.

Hey @jkguy16! Sorry to hear about the frustration and trouble. We appreciate the feedback and are sending this over to our Team to review. We are always trying to make the site a better experience for both buyers and sellers, and feedback is very important to us. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to send me or any one of our moderators a private message.