cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your new site stinks!  It's always been possible to click a "zone" icon and see pricing in a whole zone and

not just individual sections.  It was fine all day until a couple hours ago and never been a problem.  It made 

listing tickets ACCURATELY easy...now I've got to click on EACH individual section in the lower level (Eagles vs Chicago) in

order to get an accurate reading on what tickets are selling for NEAR MY SECTION.  Hopefully this is a glich

or I'm done with stub hub...utterly ridiculous, just making it way too time consuming.  Whos brilliant idea was this?

Highlighted
Stagehand

Re: New Format removed a lot of functionality

Why would that take so long?  The site is virtually unusable now.  Who is going to sit there and click section by section and try and remember the best seats or best prices from each and every one.  You are going to lose a significant amount of market share to other options.  I know I buy/sell 30 sets of tickets per NHL season and I am listing my tickets elsewhere at this point. 

Highlighted
Stagehand

I agree. The number one issue is that multiple sections can not be selected at the same time.  This needs to be fixed immediately or I may be forced to take my business (both buying and selling) elsewhere. Please fix this ASAP.  Thanks

Highlighted
Stagehand

Agree.  Old format was way better. 

Highlighted
Pit Crew

I want to say, I agree with the original post. Too much is wrong for me to list them.  The most crucial part is it favors only the top few in only one of your three groups, cheapest, best value (subjective), and best seats (subjective). So the seats with the second-best section and down will be at a considerable disadvantage.

I think StubHub has always been the worst for buyers not to have control of what they want in filtering their choices. No row selection and the zone selection is hidden under a menu. The Zone selection should be a quick, one-click option like it is for the seller's map.

The old format could be better, but this is unusable, please go back to the old format and improve from there.  I believe the goal of the seating map is to be easy to use, quick access to filters for the buyer's choices, clear descriptions of the section, and any extra comforts or amenities it may have.  One-click easy access to zone/section with row/price/value should have been your focus. As well as a mouse-friendly map without the banner interfering with pointer movements should be the other.

Thank you

Highlighted
New User

New formating sucks

want to purchase, but searching under new formating is crazy (it sucks) - please fix it (old way worked perfect - fast and easy)

Highlighted
New User

The new format is too confusing. So bad

I can't see certain areas on the map anymore and I can't even find how to buy tickets.  I have always purchased tickets on Stubhub, but the new format sucks.  It is too hard to navigate and again, I can't see where to buy tickets anymore.   Please fix this messed up format.

Highlighted
Headliner

Re: The new format is too confusing. So bad

If more people address these issues, then I can StubHub tweaking these event pages. You're not alone in not liking the new format so I would say to keep making these issues prevalent on this forum.

Highlighted

@jellybean We definitely appreciate the feedback and I can assure you that we hear you loud and clear. I've been escalating each of these frustrations to our technical team in response to the change and will continue to do so as they come in. So rest assured, your comments are not ending here. Thanks again for taking the time and I appreciate you reaching out on this!

Highlighted
New User

I went online to buy tickets and can't even figure out how to.  The old format was fine, functional.  Now I can't buy tickets...

Highlighted
Jockey

@tasedlak Apologies for the troubles. We appreciate that your feedback here. I'd love to help with any issues you're experiencing. I'll send you a private message now.