cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your new site stinks!  It's always been possible to click a "zone" icon and see pricing in a whole zone and

not just individual sections.  It was fine all day until a couple hours ago and never been a problem.  It made 

listing tickets ACCURATELY easy...now I've got to click on EACH individual section in the lower level (Eagles vs Chicago) in

order to get an accurate reading on what tickets are selling for NEAR MY SECTION.  Hopefully this is a glich

or I'm done with stub hub...utterly ridiculous, just making it way too time consuming.  Whos brilliant idea was this?

Highlighted
Zamboni Driver

Re: New Bland Format -January 2020

Desktop computer (PC.)  The system has IE, Firefox, and Chrome loaded.

The screenshots you sent in previous messages also do not have the Zones differentiated by color.

In my tests Firefox and Chrome do not identify the zones by color, but IE does.

I would like to take this conversation out of the public forum.  Please provide a communicatio method that will allow for more privacy and transparancy.

Highlighted
Stubber

Re: New Bland Format -January 2020

Hey there @whitej04, Nikki is not in the office at this time, but I wanted to make sure that you received a response. If you want to continue the conversation with Nikki, you are more than welcome to PM her or myself, and we can continue trying to figure out where the disconnect is. 

Highlighted
Stagehand

Buyer interface is garbage again

Why is this all purple interface back? This happened during the MLB playoffs and again now in the NFL playoffs.

Your sellers and buyers both appreciate the feature to search and price strategically by zone. Disabling that feature dramatically reduces the value your service provides. I can't imagine what benefit this provides to users.

To other users who share this frustration, know that at least you can still search by zone on the app.

Highlighted
Rookie

Re: Buyer interface is garbage again

yup. complete garbage move on the part of Stubhub.

Highlighted
Rookie

It is unusable.  Where did the zone selction option go??? How about selecting multiple sections / zones??

Highlighted
Pit Crew

Why why why Stubhub.  Why do the developers keep trying to make the seat maps unusable.  A few months back there was a new interface that took away the ability to search on specific sections or zones and after many complaints on this board you went back to the old seat map.  Well now you guys have done it again.  Why can't you LISTEN to the comments and leave the option to search by sections and zones.  Why has it been taken away AGAIN.   RIDICULOUS!!!!!!