cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

New Site - Feedback Thread

Your new site stinks!  It's always been possible to click a "zone" icon and see pricing in a whole zone and

not just individual sections.  It was fine all day until a couple hours ago and never been a problem.  It made 

listing tickets ACCURATELY easy...now I've got to click on EACH individual section in the lower level (Eagles vs Chicago) in

order to get an accurate reading on what tickets are selling for NEAR MY SECTION.  Hopefully this is a glich

or I'm done with stub hub...utterly ridiculous, just making it way too time consuming.  Whos brilliant idea was this?

66 REPLIES 66
Stagehand

Re: New site

couldn't agree more. New site is awful.

New User

i agree, what is this ? not being able to pick a zone or sort all tickets by best value.... WHY?

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about all the frustrations around the site changes, and I wanted to address this. We have heard and appreciate the feedback from our customers and we are looking to bring back the site feature in 2020.

Stagehand

Even worse, there is no seat QTY on each listing.  I don't want to be limited to only seeing tickets by a specified qty radio button on the side.  I want to see the qty of all tix and THEN decide how many I want to buy.  Also, I don't want to have to RELOAD the page to de-select the QTY radio button.  There should be an ANY qty button.

And move the INSTANT DELIVERY note to under the price... The listings are too tall, making the scroll insanely long.

How about an opt-out button to go back to the old design...

Did you guys bother asking people who actually use the site their thoughts....

At least it now shows how many tickets are left without being forced to use the phone app..... So that's a plus.

Pit Crew

GarrettD,

A lot is going on this week with StubHub.  I hope things will work out. I believe they will. I hope your week is going well, regardless.  I am sorry to bother you with this, especially since you have to deal with it all day, but  I want to be sure I understand what your reply meant in this thread. I am thinking that you got a little overwhelmed by the numerous complaints regarding the new web design and just wrote something to try to quiet the mob by saying that with the given time, StubHub will do the right thing. 

@GarrettD wrote:

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about all the frustrations around the site changes, and I wanted to address this. We have heard and appreciate the feedback from our customers and we are looking to bring back the site feature in 2020.

The part I would like to clear up is that you were not specific on what they would do and when they will do it. Furthermore, you stated this would be done in the year 2020.  That is over two months away.  The OP's main concern was the removal of the Zone selecting option, and It is a big concern for most everyone. A buyer would only have a few options to which to search and would leave 90% of the tickets at the back of the line and unnoticed. The only tickets that would be seen would be the cheapest seats and the best seats.
I do not believe this will happen and hope the removal of the zone selection option was an accidental oversight. Any clarification in this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you for your time. I have been an active seller for over two years and have been a buyer for much longer. I think StubHub and its moderators do a good job, and working together with the community can only make it better. I have a vested interest from both sides and want to help as much as I can.

Sincerely,
Mark
STH 303A 

Rookie

Please NEVER EVER bring back the terrible site feature. It was very handy to be reminded which tickets were mine while checking sections in order to remain competitive in pricing.  Not with the "improvements." Also, the list of available tickets on the left side of an event page was so small and crammed together that I could barely see it. The font size, by the way, seems to be the only thing on Stubhub that's getting smaller. I checked a few of my event listings, and it seems that a buyer is now paying between 28% and 30% service fee, while I, as the seller, am up to 13%.  In short, Stubhub appears to be making nearly 40% of each of my transactions. I don't need it anymore. It used to be fun and somewhat financially profitable to utilize Stubhub to list tickets.  It no longer is, and I have been using Stubhub for over 10 years and was a "Preferred Seller."  Don't make changes just because you can, and, if it's not broken, please don't try to fix it. 

Stagehand

New Website Design

Why eliminate the select seats by Section or Zone functionality???  I found that to be one of the more useful features of the website.

Pit Crew

What improvements were made with the new design? It seems like everything got worse. Please at least bring back the ability to see quantity of tickets available with each listing instead of having to click the quanity on the other side of the page. This is so bad.

Team Mascot

NEW WEBSITE PROBLEMS

The new webiste is NOT user friendly at all and SUCKS. I've sold thousands of dollars worth of tickets on stub hub in the past and have never encountered issues like these. First, when you click on an event that you have tickets listed for, there is no label or anything telling you which tickets are yours. For example, if there are 300 tickets in the stadium for $6, good luck knowing which ones are yours unless you have the seat memorized!! The old website was very user friendly and encouraged people to sell. I'm pretty tech savy and if I'm having trouble with it, I can't imagine an older person who is trying to buy or sell tickets. Sometimes SIMPLE is BETTER and this is one of those times for sure. There is too much going on on the screen at one time with the prices on the left, the preferences on the right, etc. Can we PLEASE go back to the way things used to be? Like the saying goes: "If it a'int broke, don't fix it"... It was not broken!! I would hate to leave the Stub Hub community over a website change, but I spend more time trying to maneuver the website rather than adjusting my listings.