Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Jay1
Stagehand

Seat Map

Stubhub recently removed a feature that allows you to click on multiple seating sections.  The prices would then be displayed for those specific sections.  This helped the buyers and sellers.  An example would be a football game at Dallas Cowboys Home game.  The whole upper tier is considered a zone.  However I just want to see the pricing in the middle of the field.  It needs to let you click on multiple sections within a zone.  Especially in football when the closer you are to the middle the more expensive or in Stubhubs case more valuable the seat is worth.  Could you please look into this and reinstate this feature?  Thanks

6 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Seat Map

Hey, @Jay1

This is being looked into as we speak. Apologies for any issues in the meantime. We appreciate the feedback though! 

Jay1
Stagehand

Thank You!!!
Jay1
Stagehand

On another note. This feature has been non existent for the past couple of years. You use to be able to click on multiple sections. Prices would be listed low to high. However, you had an option to see pricing based on rows. Closest row in section first and so on. Again another great feature that saved the hassle of looking for the best seats. I understand that Stubhub has the option to select Best Seats tab but that is not based off pricing by rows. Would love to see it back as people buy tickets based off section and rows. Thank You in advance.
Moderator Moderator

This is great too! Thanks for sharing, @Jay1. We'll pass it along for you. 

Jay1
Stagehand

Re: New Seat Map

This new seat map has to be killing your sales. I know you attempted to fix it and it was for a day or two. In all my years of having Cowboy season tickets I have never had the Giants game price so low. Again Stubhub needs to allow you to pick multiple sections and see the prices just in those sections. Selecting zones does not always work. You are making it to complex to find tickets. People are just going to forget it. Remember a lot of ticket sales are impulse buys. If you make it confusing customers will change there mind. Stubhub had the best seating map and now it’s just like the rest. I.e. seatgeek, nflticketexchange etc
bossfan
Stagehand

Re: New Seat Map

Yes to this.  The recent change to remove the ability to select multiple sections might be the worst of all the changes Stubhub has made over the last couple of years.  If anybody from Stubhub is monitoring the several thread about not being able to select multiple sectioons then please pass on the information that the seat map functionality to be able to select multiple sectios needs to be restored asap.