cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Sold Tab Inquiries

I have been buying and selling tickets on Stubhub for years.  I am a season ticket holder for two major sports at a major big ten university.  I was selling one of my basketball games recently and notcied that I could not longer see the Sold tab, which allowed me to see what tickets are actually selling for - and how long it has been since someone has bought tickets in my particular section.  Information I had found very useful in selling my tickets.  Anyone know if Stubhub changed their site or something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sold tab Removed

@Javesvearies see below;

Hey @Javesvearies, please see below for the information you are looking for, also I attached a link for you.

As a seller, you'll see the Sold tab under "Get More Pricing Info" if you meet 3 requirements:

The account is older than 30 days 
You have 7 or more sales in the last 365 days 
You have an active credit card on your StubHub account

If only some of these requirements are met, you won't see the Sold tab.

http://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/713/categoryRecordID/RN_CATEGORY_432/catego...

If this is a solution to your question please mark it as accepted, thanks!

29 REPLIES 29

Hey @josestude! In order to have this feature, you must have a minimum of 7 sales. If you meet these requirements, then you should have access to the sold tab. I will reach out to you via private message momentarily to get some more information on this.

Team Mascot

Is this still accurate or has the requirements changed ?

@Javesvearies see below;

Hey @Javesvearies, please see below for the information you are looking for, also I attached a link for you.

As a seller, you'll see the Sold tab under "Get More Pricing Info" if you meet 3 requirements:

The account is older than 30 days 
You have 7 or more sales in the last 365 days 
You have an active credit card on your StubHub account

If only some of these requirements are met, you won't see the Sold tab.

http://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/713/categoryRecordID/RN_CATEGORY_432/catego...

If this is a solution to your question please mark it as accepted, thanks!

Waterboy

These requirements are rediculous!

I've been selling tickets on here for over 10 years and don't want to be a professional seller, but you are making it a requirement to resell tickets in order to use features! People hate this because of the higher prices.

I have season tickets and only want to sell a few i don't use, not be a profesional scalper.

You should have consideration or grand-father for those who have sold on your site for the last 10 years.

Please give my feedback to the people who make these dumb decisions.

New User

I agree!!!  Worse, I meet all the requirements listed and it's gone from my listings.  Sure would be nice if there was the ability to contact SubHub to complain about it but that is apparently impossible as there is no contact info on the website!

It's clear that StubHub has decided they are a site for professional sellers not for season ticket holders who actually want to attend some games.  Hopefully the teams who promote StubHub as their re-seller will reconsider their alliance.

Backup Singer

I have never been a volume buyer or seller, but I am a long time user of this site.  Please tell me why only 'premium' users are being allowed to see what has been sold thus far for the event for which I am selling a pair of tickets.  A seller needs to know what the going rate is for a given section or zone. 
I really don't see rhyme or reason for some of the prices being asked for others, as they are a good bit higher than what is available directly from the team.  And the suggested selling price provided by stubhub is over the team price.  Why would anyone buy them from stubhub then?
I wish to sell the tickets quickly, and I need to see what will be a competitive price.

MWW
Rookie

Sold Tab

The Sold Tab appears to be missing for events.  It was working earlier.  Any insight on this?  

Thanks!

Stagehand

Re: Sold Tab

We need this,,,dear god bring it back

Highlighted

Re: Sold Tab

@gurubroker@MWWhey guys, something major happened before, all of my listings we're gone and now all sold are off, something happened and I'm not totally sure what's going on

Any insight from the Admins here?