cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been buying and selling tickets on Stubhub for years.  I am a season ticket holder for two major sports at a major big ten university.  I was selling one of my basketball games recently and notcied that I could not longer see the Sold tab, which allowed me to see what tickets are actually selling for - and how long it has been since someone has bought tickets in my particular section.  Information I had found very useful in selling my tickets.  Anyone know if Stubhub changed their site or something?

Highlighted
Conductor

Re: Sold Tab

@gurubroker@MWWhey guys, something major happened before, all of my listings we're gone and now all sold are off, something happened and I'm not totally sure what's going on

Any insight from the Admins here?

New User

I can't see the 'Sold' tickets tab when pricing tickets?

I'm trying to price my tickets appropriately. I'm not a regular seller on StubHub. I used to be able to see sold listings to help me determine what price to list for.
Is it true that only high-volume sellers can use this tool? Why should some sellers have advantages over others?

Re: Sold Tab Inquiries

While I understand StubHub's concerned about being 'used' to get pricing for other sites, I don't think that they realize that this policy can actually push some of their potential customers away.  I also understand that they need to set some sort of perameter.   I veleive they need to set multiple perameters and if you hit ONE of them you qualify.  I have 6 separate sales this month for quantities of 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 4.  Had one of the offeres splits of 2/2 on any of the 4-ticket sales, I would still qualify (I just passed a year since the previous sale)  I feel very strongly that keeping the quantity at 4, I was able to sell four seats together at a higher price, thus a higher profit for StubHub and myself.  Dear StubHub, when you offer this tool to your sellers, they can watch trends and sell for more.  When they can't see the trends, those without the Sold feature drop their prices and your profits.  Your other sellers have two choices... drop thier prices on your site (and lower your profits) or go to a different site they SHOWS how much the sales are for and list there.  I took two sets of tickets to another site, where I could SEE recent sales of tickets were about $25 more per ticket.  I estimate I made an extra $150 using their SOLD feature and they made the service charges frm my tickets.  As I say, i understand your reasoning, and you guys are making alot of money.  If I am a representation of how it ultimately works, you could have made more.  

When people tell me the high amounts they see tickets are listed for on certain events, I always reply:  It's not how much you list them for, it's how much you SELL them for.  

Think about 3 options:  1. Number of sales  2. Number of tickets sold  3.  Dollar amount

It might help you make more money in the long run

Waterboy

Sold Listings Tab Questions

I have a question to why my account is not able to view the sold listings for events but I was told if I met these conditions, I would be able to view them

The account is older than 30 days
You have 7 or more sales in the last 365 days
You have an active credit card on your StubHub account

My account meets all three of these conditions. Can I please get help getting this feature enabled on my account?

Re: Sold Listings Tab Questions

Hey there @swaglor,

I am sorry for the frustrations on this feature! We have received various reports of the Sold tab being missing from accounts, and our Tech Team is currently engaged to get it resolved. I or another one of our Community Moderators will ensure an update is posted here once the tab is up and running for our sellers who meet those posted requirements. 

Waterboy

Are there any updates on this issue? I have been without the Sold tab for a week. I contacted customer service yesterday to report the missing feature. Thank you.

@rwnovak - In addition to the accept solution above, this option may not appear for every event as we may not have the data to support it. I'm glad to help and review this further though. 

I'll shoot you a PM too. Smiley Happy

Waterboy

Re: Sold feature eliminated ?

Hello

I too have a problem seeing sales.

Thank you, Dominic

Re: Sold feature eliminated ?

Hi @Dominic24,

Apologies for the concern on this! I moved your post to this thread as it contains an accepted solution. However, if you are still unable to see the Sold Tab during listing, our Tech Team is currently working to resolve a known issue and we will be updating this thread as soon as we have more information.

Rookie

Re: Sold Tab Inquiries

I am also missing the "Sold" tab for tickets, for several months now. I tried calling and talking to someone at Stubhub, they have no idea what this even is, I was extremely frustrated with the Stubhub customer support via phone. It seems like this "sold tab" problem has been going on for quite some time now. I meet all the requirements for having a "sold" tab show up (older than 30 days open account, 7 or more sales in the last year, etc).

This is extremely frustrating. This feature is helpful for pricing tickets appropriately, why would Stubhub remove it? Why isn't there more of a priority in restoring this from the Stubhub developers?

It seems like there would be an increase in ticket sales if sellers had access to this information, because it shows the price point that buyers are willing to pay (and sellers can then adjust their price to increase the chance of selling the tickets)