cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I downloaded the stubhub app to view the ticket I purchased. I get to the sign in portion of the app and it will crash and just close. It is not working on my iOs or my husbands iphone as well. I have the X and he has the 7s plus. Anyone else having issues with the app?? I have my ticket listed on my account online but cannot pull up a bar code with it, so i need to access it through the app.

New User

Re: Stub Hub app

App crashes and won’t work.
Team Mascot

I purchased tickets back in January. The concert is in two days and I can't view the tickets on my app. Tried deleting and redownloading, tried on a friend's phone as well and still didn't work. Everytime I go to My Tickets and click View tickets it starts to load and then nothing happens. 

Hello @jgraham0513

Sorry for the roadblock. It sounds like you may have purchased mobile-only transfer tickets which wouldn't be viewable on the StubHub app. Check the confirmation emails to see if you need to accept a mobile transfer. If you did purchase mobile transfer tickets, you would want to search your emails for that transfer email. The email would not be coming from StubHub. If not, please try viewing the tickets on a computer. Please let us know if neither of those work for you. 

Thanks! 

JL3
New User

StubHub App

Hello,
I am having an issue with the latest version of the StubHub app, and wondering if others are as well. The first issue is that it doesn’t show all the listings. For whatever event I choose, I cannot see all of the listings. Whether I filter it by lowest price, row, best value or best seats, I can only scroll down to a certain number of listings, and then it will simply stop . For example, Ed Sheeran on 9/21, I filtered it by lowest price. It starts at $95, which is the cheapest listing, and it ends at $142.49. Obviously, there are tickets listed for way more than that! And in case you were wondering, I have it filtered to show listings as high as $3500. My other issue with the latest version of the app is that the seating chart takes up about 80% of the page. I can literally only see two listings at a time without scrolling up. Anybody else having these issues?

Thanks,
Jon

Re: StubHub App

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having!  Can you confirm what type of device you're using as well as what version OS you're on?

Also, have you tried deleting the app and redownloading it?

Highlighted

Re: StubHub App

I have noticed all of the issues OP mentioned and more. If I search by row on the mobile app, 90% of the venues I check have the rows listed incorrectly. In particular, EVERY Livenation ampitheatre shows row AA as the front row of the section when almost all of their venues start with row A being the front row and row AA coming after row Z. For example, look at Coastal Credit Union Ampitheatre in Raleigh, NC. Using the app highlight sections 4-8 and filter to search by row. You will see the app shows a completely inaccurate order of rows from lowest to highest.
I don’t believe this is a problem specific to any particular device or hardware, but rather an issue with mapping & coding for the app. I have an iPhone 8 with the most up to date OS, but have replicated these same errors on multiple devices and multiple operating systems.

Its a major flaw that needs immediate attention. Imagine the frustration if you were a buyer and sorted tickets by row and purchased what you thought were front row tickets only to learn they were in the 27th row when you got inside the venue.