Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
brandygregg1
Waterboy

Stub Hub app

I downloaded the stubhub app to view the ticket I purchased. I get to the sign in portion of the app and it will crash and just close. It is not working on my iOs or my husbands iphone as well. I have the X and he has the 7s plus. Anyone else having issues with the app?? I have my ticket listed on my account online but cannot pull up a bar code with it, so i need to access it through the app.

30 Comments
Stubber
Stubber

Re: Stub Hub app

Hello, and thanks for reaching out!  Our apologies for any troubles with the app.  We haven't received any reports that there was an issue with it.  We will get this information over to our Tech Team to look into right away! In the meantime, we recommend trying to purchase from a computer or your mobile browser Safari. 

FogCityCB
New User

I have a 6s and just starting having quitting issues with the app today.  When I delete the app and reinstall it works fine until I try to sign in.  Deleted again, reinstalled again... This time I search for tickets and everything works until I try to checkout at which point the app quits.

Moderator Moderator

Hey @FogCityCB - Sorry that you're having similar issues. We'd be glad to dig into this further and see what's going on. Please take screenshots of what happens when you try to checkout and include them with the PM I'm about to send you. Thanks!

MartinC
New User

I have the same issue and this is the only way to us the tickets for my activity. 

I’ve been having the same issue as well. I can’t view my tickets at all and my hockey game is tomorrow. I spoke with a live agent and she said the issue would be resolved but that was 5 hours ago. I still can’t view my tickets! This will be my first and last time using Stubhub!

Moderator Moderator

@MartinC & @buddhaforwicked - So sorry for the troubles on this as well. I'll be sending you each a private message so we can dig in with each one further. 

jtkirk
New User

My App is crashing also. Does anyone know if you buy instant download tickets, you can still print them at home??

AmandaW
Team Mascot

I am having the same issue with the app. We bought tickets for a hockey game scheduled for tomorrow night. Hoping this will be resolved before game time. I miss just being able to download and print the tickets. Seems like the app could be great, but if it goes down... or if one doesn’t have a great signal... anyway. I’m sure you’re working on it and I’m grateful Smiley Happy
MikeD
Rookie

I too am having the app crash issue. Crashes after SH loading screen. Can’t access my instant tickets for upcoming NHL game. Any help is appreciated.