cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We love hearing from our fans and are always looking for ways to better our site for everyone.  Please feel free to share your suggestions or feedback for the StubHub site in this thread!

TeamStubHub

Re: StubHub Suggestions and Feedback

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out and share that and we will make sure that our listing team is aware of this issue. 

lizlemon
New User

It would be nice if refunds for contingent events were handled a little faster. As of 10 days ago it was apparent the tickets I purchased were for an event that wasn't going to happen, and I just now received an email about the refund. If my credit card statement closes before the refund is posted, I am out the interest, which doesn't seem fair at all. I understand refunds aren't instantaneous, but 10+ days seems a bit excessive.

TeamStubHub

Hello, @lizlemon! Thank you for sharing feedback to our community. We apologize that it took a little longer than expected to receive reimbursement for a canceled event. We will pass this feedback on to our leaders and product teams. Please reach out to us in a private message if you have any further questions or concerns! 

AustinTexas
Waterboy

Hi, feedback and a suggestion. I've been working for 2 weeks now to relist $3000 worth of Foo Fighter tickets I bought on StubHub. Without going into all the details and actions I took, the initial level of support could not help, kept suggesting I do exactly the same thing and the people who verify the info I uploaded kept deleting my listing. The issue: the initial level of support (3 separate times) was not competent enough to solve the issue and absolutely refused to escalate me to anyone else and refused to connect me with the team verifying the uploaded info. I'm sure they are trained this way but now I'm stuck with $3k worth of tickets, 2 weeks until the concert and my only apparent option is to file a notice of dispute which will waste time and effort for both of us when a simple discussion could have solved it. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here