cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pit Crew

Stubhub Listing Email

When I listed tickets in the past, Stubub's old confirmation email sent back a very detailed description of the show and seating location, which was incredibly useful. The new email, however, does not show any seating information besides the listing I.D.This means that I have to manually look up the information, which is incredibly inefficient. I don't understand why the new email format had to get rid of the old system, since emails are generally pretty secure. I strongly recommend bringing back the old email, or at least one element of the old email. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Stubhub Listing Email

@Salmon I'm very sorry for the frustrations with this. We definitely do not want updates or changes we make to negatively affect the customers. We really appreciate the feedback and I will escalate this to our team for review as we always want our customer experiences to be better, not worse. Thank you again for letting us know the impact of the new email format! Have a great rest of your day! 

Stagehand

Please add me to the escalation.  The new confirmation emails are terrible.  This is not the first time that Stubhub has made changes that mskes the user experience worse instead of better.  

We appreciate that feedback, @bossfan. We will be sure that we voice your concerns accordingly!