cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KattW
Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

We want your feedback! Please post here any suggestions you have to make this community a better place.  Anything from board titles, to functionality and design, or gamification!

9 REPLIES 9
AllyD
Community Manager

Re: Suggestions for the Community

When subscribing to a thread, the button in the top right that I see says "Options" not three dots

paranoidandroid
Pit Crew

Maybe add a "suggest a listing" button.   I am trying to list tickets for an event that isn't listed on StubHub yet.  Not sure where to request it so I will do it here as I can't find if there is a specific place to do it.

Oklahoma - Los Angeles

Sat Oct 08 2022 2:00 PM at Ahmanson Theater, Los Angeles, CA

SeanF
Stubber

Is there a way to make the Kudos button colored in to indicate that something has been "Kudoed"? It looks like the color of the thumbs up changes to a light red, but would it be possible to have it filled in or highlighted more? It's a bit hard to distinguish currently. 

Brace
Coach

Would it be possible to add a pinned item at the top of forums to let us know what some  "Known Isssues" are. This will help sellers and stubhub support staff.

It also will help both parties comminicate when a fix has been identified. 

JoshK
Stubber

Hello, and thanks for reaching out!  Absolutely awesome feedback, and we will be sure to look into it and see if that is something that can be done in our Community! 

ImpeachDolan
Umpire

As is commonplace with most Moderated Community Message Boards the Front or Home Page usually displays who is currently online. I think it would bebeneficial if StubHub took this one step further. Display the names of who is currently online and also maybe put a list of what moderators are working on each day of the week. This would help cut down on PM's being sent to a Moderator who may have a day off and delaying response times. I know that inboxes are checked by other mods, but if the original PM's went directly to the "Mod On Duty" this would most likely cut down on response times as well as lessen workloads for the mod who is searching for PM's sent to Mods that are Out Of Office. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a great suggestion! We are looking into how we can do that in the platform we use!! 

pendog916
Pit Crew

Hi, the sale price and StubHub commision info are no longer given to sellers after they make sale. This information is absolutely neccessary for sellers to keep accounting records straight for tax season after StubHub sends 1099.

This info used to be emailed to sellers or could be found in the sale log but is now omitted. Can you please bring this feature back because it becomes an accounting nightmare when you dont provide this info.

I have to resort to calling Stubhub and ask customer service to find the sale price in the listing audit after every sale now. Thanks

pendog916
Pit Crew

Hi, the "Recommended Tickets" filter when buying tickets should be toggled off by default. Buyers will not see certain tickets otherwise if they are looking for the best seats.

Sellers will lose out on sales since buyers cant see the entire available stock for a show. This results in fewer sales for sellers and lower revenue for StubHub. Can this be implemented? Thanks

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here