cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

The new format is too confusing. So bad

I can't see certain areas on the map anymore and I can't even find how to buy tickets.  I have always purchased tickets on Stubhub, but the new format sucks.  It is too hard to navigate and again, I can't see where to buy tickets anymore.   Please fix this messed up format.

4 REPLIES 4
Quarterback

Re: The new format is too confusing. So bad

If more people address these issues, then I can StubHub tweaking these event pages. You're not alone in not liking the new format so I would say to keep making these issues prevalent on this forum.

@jellybean We definitely appreciate the feedback and I can assure you that we hear you loud and clear. I've been escalating each of these frustrations to our technical team in response to the change and will continue to do so as they come in. So rest assured, your comments are not ending here. Thanks again for taking the time and I appreciate you reaching out on this!

New User

I went online to buy tickets and can't even figure out how to.  The old format was fine, functional.  Now I can't buy tickets...

@tasedlak Apologies for the troubles. We appreciate that your feedback here. I'd love to help with any issues you're experiencing. I'll send you a private message now.