cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pat4
New User

Ticket Refund due to Weather

A couple of my friends and I were going to attend the Nets and Cavs game in Cleveland on Monday.  We are college students, and due to the weather (8-12 inches of snow Sunday Night), we will not be able to travel and attend this game.  The thing I am wondering is, how can I get a refund?  My friends were all able to contact customer support and got a full refund, but when I call they tell me I can only resell the tickets? Does not make sense to me...  Let me know what ya think!

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: Ticket Refund due to Weather

Hi there, as a secondary marketplace, we don't own or sell any of the tickets on-site. If you are unable to attend an event, our best recommendation is to relist the tickets back on site and try to sell to another fan. Regrettably, we are unable to provide compensation unless the event itself is cancelled.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here