cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant highlight more than one section on any stubhub maps any longer? When I click on 1 section group, it takes off the previously highlighted one. Anyone else?

Umpire

Re: Unable to select multiple sections - anyone else having this issue?

Perhaps a Mod can elaborate on how this is supposed to make the search better? Am I missing something? A tool or a feature that makes this an improved experience? I'm looking for tickets and I have to select each section individually to find the best price/value but by the time I get done selecting them all I can't even remember what the best price was. Its almost maddening honestly.

We truly appreciate the feedback and thoughts regarding this test. It does help us work through certain pain points with the site and helps us make improvements. We are very sorry for the frustrations regarding this process but please keep an eye out, as things are always constantly changing and evolving. 

Zamboni Driver

We are unable to select multiple sections or zones. This makes it very difficult as a seller for us to price tickets. We are going to have to start pricing off of other exchanges if this issue does not get resolved quickly. 

Stagehand

This has been a problem off and on for the last 2 weeks. Starting yesterday it is every browser on every computer I have tried.

Extremely frustrating. Not sure why / how any customer would buy tickets with this configeration. Seems strange to test this method at all and even stranger to let the testing go on this long.

Highlighted
Waterboy

This started happening to me a few days ago right after I finished buying tickets for a concert so it definitely started just a few days back (tkts bought 9/5/18).  Now it occurs for all events I check and for all browser types.  Definite problem at stubhub!  Need to find somewhere else to shop tickets until they fix it.  It is too difficult to shop one section at a time and try to compare things that disappear when you click the next section.  I have tested this logged in and anonymous and on different browsers for different events - always occurs now.  There is no problem with the app on my phone - still can select sections.  The app, however, is hard to see this way (just need more size to do this well!).

Rookie

This test is a failure.   I was trying to set prices for about 50 Michigan football tickets I want to list and I need to select every section that is equal or better than mine to set prices.   I'm about to leave and post them on 2 other sites instead if this BS doesn't get fixed.   Not working on any of my browsers now.   

Stagehand

Still not fixed!

We want to thank everyone for the feedback on this!  We run tests like this to gauge our customer's preferences so that we can make sure our site is the best it can be!  We don't have an estimated timeline for the end of the testing at this time.

View solution in original post

Stagehand

Who the H*ll thought this was a good idea at stubhub?  Why are you running this test in a production environment and WHY are you doing it with football season in full swing? Cat Mad

Come on, I really question the decision making at stubhub!  Apparently, leadership has no background in the ticket resale industry.  If I were a customer, why would I want to fidget around one by one each section.

Hopefully ( and probably), you will see a sharp drop in sales because of this stupid idea and switch it back asap

Stagehand

I would like to add my complaint to this ridiculous new "feature".  Stubhub has made some awful changes over the past year or so but taking away the ability to check off multiple sections might be the worse one yet.