Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
rasheel27
New User

Western and Southern Open - ATP and WTA Professional Tennis Session 11 Tickets

Hi,

I had 3 tickets through Stubhub for Cincinnati open session 11 which was cancelled on Aug 16 due to rains. No session took place & I have called customer service multiple times asking for update or status of refund. I am always told that stubhub is still waiting for cancellation notice from the event organizers & will only act after confirmation from event organizers .

In today's world, when cancellations are listed on Google, Cincinnati Open home page...what are we still waiting for? Can you simply not call event management team & put this crisis to bed. 

I was expecting better service & resolution from Stubhub based upon their claim of 100% Fan protection guarantee. So far its been terrible & with no updates or thoughts from stubhub team

Regards,

Rasheel

1 Comment
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Western and Southern Open - ATP and WTA Professional Tennis Session 11 Tickets

Thank you so much for sharing that feedback and I do appreciate you taking the time to reach out. We understand that it can be frustrating when waiting for a cancellation or postponement to come around but unfortunately, we do have to wait for confirmation from the primary to ensure the original sellers are also getting refunded and that they aren't going to schedule new dates. It's not very common but there are situations where a performing or a local news agency will claim that a show is being cancelled, but then the promoter or label adds on a new show. Ultimately, the primary will be given those details first so we want to ensure that valid tickets stay with the final purchaser until we're able to verify.