cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
ctierno
Stagehand

"Zone/Section" Toggle is gone

Suddenly the "zone/section" toggle is gone from the event listing view on the app and desktop versions.  I use this feature everyday.  Important for pricing.  Anyone else notice?  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: "Zone/Section" Toggle is gone

Welcome!

We want to check on one more thing. Are you able to go to the "Filter" option and click on the "Seat Map Options" tab? We relocated this to the filter options.

Let us know! 

9 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hi there! Very sorry for the frustrations. 

It has been a few months now that this function has been removed 😢 We appreciate the feedback & will be sure to pass this along to our product team in the event that they decide to bring this back. 

ctierno
Stagehand

Not so. I have been using this feature daily for months if not years right up until yesterday.  It worked as recently as YESTERDAY.  Can you relook into that information in your response?  Thanks.

Moderator Moderator

As it was phased out, some users still had access to the tool as part of a pilot program. Certain users were able to see the tool and others were not. As part of the pilot, our team is determining how useful the tool is & how often it is used. Unfortunately, if you no longer have access to the tool, you have most likely fallen into the user group that does not have the ability to see it any longer. 

Our only suggestion is to clear your cache and cookies or try a different device to see if the device used falls under the group that has access to the tool. 

ctierno
Stagehand

OMG.  Please beg that development team to put that feature into full production.  I deem the pilot a raging SUCCESS!!.  I NEED IT.  

Thanks for the speedy replies.

Moderator Moderator

Welcome!

We want to check on one more thing. Are you able to go to the "Filter" option and click on the "Seat Map Options" tab? We relocated this to the filter options.

Let us know! 

jdags
New User

I agree with ctierno the zone option is extremely helpful in buying AND selling tickets! Feature like that makes it so much better to buy and sell than Ticketmaster!

It is in the Seat Map Options tab when you click filter though. Not sure how many people are aware of that however; I for one would love to see them bring back the toggle button!

Moderator Moderator

Hi @jdags,

We truly appreciate your feedback as we are constantly working to improve our site functionality. Have a wonderful day!

Highlighted
ctierno
Stagehand

Yep.  I found it.  It works fine.  Just a few more clicks then before.

Thanks

leonb65
New User

I am still trying to figure this out and find it to be the most annoying aspect of the entire site.  I want information on a speific section.  We used to be able to click on the seat chart map, and while it still shows how many seats are available to buy, and the lowest pirce, it does not reset the filter to that section like it used to.  I HATE THIS LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY.

The above user said that a few extra clicks got them, but I am not following the process.  Please explain again?