cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

About Rank Levels

What are Rank Levels?

Rank Levels are a fun gamification element that incentivizes participation, rewards quality, and builds your reputation in the community. Every member of the community is assigned a rank level based on how much they post, kudo, repy, etc in the the community. 

What Rank Levels can you earn?

Below is a list of the Rank Levels currently available on the StubHub Community. You work your way up from Waterboy to Legend!

Legend
MVP
All Star
Rock Star
Olympian
Headliner
Quarterback
Goalie
Jockey
Conductor
Coach
Umpire
Pit Crew
Stage Hand
Rookie
Zamboni Driver
Back up singer
Team Mascott
Rodie
Waterboy

How do I earn a new Rank Level?

Rank Levels are awarded based on combinations of various types of user activity in the community. The more you participate, the higher you go!

What are the critera for each Rank Level? 

Shhh! It's a secret, we will never tell!

Where does my Rank Level display?

Your Rank Level can be seen on your profile page, on each post you make, and your profile hover card.

Why were these Rank Level names selected?

Because we are all Fans. Fans of the sports, music, theater and the overall live experience!! Of course we want that to play a part in our Community as well! And well we all know everyone wants to be the Legend, since the only thing better is GOAT...... maybe that will be up next!

3 REPLIES 3
shilabui
Umpire

Re: About Rank Levels

Just a suggestion, but maybe Stubhub can offer an incentive to the community (when the site is officially released) as members are increasing their levels! Obviously the prizes can be small but it might help get people wanting to higher up their levels!

MistyH
Stubber

That'a a great idea!

AshleyM
Stubber

I think this is an awesome way to bring fans together 🙂

a.madden
Community Log-In Changes May 1st