cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

How do I private message a moderator?

How do I private message a moderator? What name do I use in the send a message field?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: How do a private message moderator?

Hey @Marypohio

In the top right of your page, you should see a button for your Notifications and one for your Messages.

Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 12.47.27 PM.png

Click on the Message icon and that will open up your inbox. To the right, you should see a button that says "Create Message". In the "Send To" field, you can enter any one of our names to send us a message. If the person you messaged is not in the office at the time, any moderator who is currently in the office will see your message and reach out to you as soon as possible!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @Marypohio

In the top right of your page, you should see a button for your Notifications and one for your Messages.

Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 12.47.27 PM.png

Click on the Message icon and that will open up your inbox. To the right, you should see a button that says "Create Message". In the "Send To" field, you can enter any one of our names to send us a message. If the person you messaged is not in the office at the time, any moderator who is currently in the office will see your message and reach out to you as soon as possible!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I clicked this link but was denied. I recently registered and have questions that cannot be answered through searching current forum. 

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Hey, @cdenecke

The "Create Message" is the link you would select to send to any of our moderators. You're welcome to message me with any concerns or questions. I'm happy to help! 

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Customer service phone number

What is the customer service phone number
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Customer service phone number

Hey, @Ralifano

Most answers our fans are looking for can be found here on StubHub Community or within our Help Center on StubHub.com. If you're not sure or there is a specific issue with a sale or order, you are always welcome to post the question/concern on the correct Support Forum or by sending a private message to a moderator. 

I'll send you a private message now just in case you do need our help. 

Thanks!