cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

We want to know who our customers are!

We want to meet all of our customers who are joining our new Community! Feel free to introduce yourself here! Tell us what brought you and what are you a raging fan of?

12 REPLIES 12
StanTheMan0000
Pit Crew

Re: We want to know who our customers are!

I developed software and I want to see what this new version is like.
shilabui
Umpire

Hey! I'm from LA, and I love attending Shawn Mendes concerts and thanks to stubhub I have been able to!

iambeard
Stagehand

I am a StubHub and an online Community fan, you can imagine I am happy to see this launch! 

keithkozak
Rookie

I'm new to the community message board here.  I have been selling on StubHub for almost a year now.  I love it!

I'm from Cleveland, OH, and I'm a fan of theater and music.  I enjoy concerts and seeing performers live.  Musicals are my passion and I enjoy being at the theater seeing something transpire right in front of me.

I'm enjoying reading posts on this message board, and thank everyone for posting some great questions!!!

ITEtixSLC
Team Mascot

As a seller on StubHub for multiple years, I have been able to quickly and efficiently connect my extra tickets with fans all across the globe, from my home in Salt Lake City, Utah. I look forward to using this forum to provide other buyers and sellers information, that may help them use this wonderful service.

Drift99
Stagehand

I've happily used Stubhub for 5 or 6 years, always as a buyer so far, mainly for Nationals baseball tickets, but also for concerts. For many years an unpredictable travel schedule made it difficult to buy tickets way in advance so StubHub was a godsend. Now I've got more time and I'm looking forward to seeing more theater, more music and more baseball, and selling tickets on SH if need be when travel comes up. -
LuzV
Stubber

Hi Y´all,  

Im Luz and I work for Stubhub International in Spain.  Looking forward to being part of this community.  

KatyaP
Stubber

HI!!!! I'm Katya and I also work for StubHub in Mexico 😄

I love electronic, rock, classic, hip hop, almost any kind of music, because music is food for the soul.

I'm new to the comm and I am here to read all the treads I can, see what issues, likes, and suggestions all our customers have so I can make a better work and help you out 😄

Happy to be here, hoping to be here for many years, and really happy to help you any time.

Greetings from Mexico!!!!!

CruzJorg
Waterboy

My Name is Jorge and sports travel is my hobby. I attend Close to 15 live sporting events every year and I get all my tickets from Stubhub. My goal is every major franchise and the Yankees in every stadium.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st