cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics with Label: Community Feedback

Forum activity

Suggestions for the Community

We want your feedback! Please post here any suggestions you have to make this community a better place. Anything from board titles, to functionality and design, or gamification!

by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 4 Likes
  • 9 Replies

Recommendations

I recently bought tickets for a concert for March 21st, 2024. I received a message confirming my order, and that the tickets would be sent via email before the 21st. I arrive to the venue where the concert was at, and I never received the tickets. I ...

Taylor swift

I purchased tickets 4 months ago for oct 27 show. I see horrible stories of buyers not getting tickets. I know all tickets have been released and I still haven’t gotten mine. Can any seller on here tell my why you wouldn’t release them by now ?

Bought tickets for wrong day of event

Hi there! So I bought tickets for the Braves Mets game in April. It was supposed be for Wednesday night but I didn’t realize until after the purchase went through it says Tuesday night even though I’m pretty sure I chose Wednesday. Either way can I f...

Transfering/Sharing Tickets

How do I share my purchased tickets with my friend who is also attending the event. We won't be entering the venue together so want to send them or share with them my tickets. Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Peso Pluma Indiana

y all I purchased tickets to Peso Pluma back in September for October event, the concert has since been postponed. How long do I have to wait before I can ask about a credit or refund.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Deleting Posts and Answers

Can a @TeamStubHub moderator tell us why posts are being deleted? There are forum members that spend their time replying to posted questions. I spend time answering questions and then poof - the post with my reply has been deleted. Maybe you can give...

• 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Super helpful customer service!

I just want to say thank you for the amazing customer service! I made a major mistake and didn’t understand the process of listing tickets, selling tickets, etc. Maryann was so incredible! She helped me to understand the procedures and how to rectify...

Sub-Category