cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics with Label: Sale Help

Forum activity

Where is my listing?

When listing tickets on StubHub, there are a few things to check to verify your listing state. Go to "My tickets" then "Listings" to double-check that the listing details you entered are correct. This is where you can make changes to your listing suc...

TeamStubHub_0-1701729682736.png TeamStubHub_1-1701730317303.png TeamStubHub_2-1701730577086.png TeamStubHub_3-1701730876830.png

Getting Paid for Selling Tickets!

When you sell tickets on StubHub, payments are processed 5-8 business days after the event takes place. How does StubHub pay me? The way we pay you for ticket sales depends on where you live and where the event is. See your StubHub account's payment ...

Selling and Sold Tickets - FAQ

Can't make it to your event anymore? List them on StubHub! It's fast and easy to do! Click here to get started! By listing and selling your tickets on StubHub, you do agree to our policies outlined in our User Agreement and Seller Policies. We know y...

Event Not Listed on Stubhub

I have a ticket to Jimbo's Drag Circus in Toronto on May 18. Stubhub has other stops on the tour listed, in different cities, but not this stop. Is there some way I can get them to add the event so I can add my ticket?

Issues with seat number for parking pass

I am trying to sell a parking pass for the Chicago White Sox opener on 3/28. I put in parking, the Red lots, and the section of not specified. Issue is, for the barcode, I need a seat number, which there isn't one. I tried a bunch of numbers, but all...

Missing email notifications

Suddenly I am not receiving email notifications on sales. Major issue! Checked deleted, Spam, Junk. I receive email confirmations on new listings from StubHub but this month no Sales notifications. StubHub claim they were sent..,.

Multiple tickets with one PDF

I listed my 4 tickets with one PDF. If I sell 1 to 2 tickets and decide I want to go with my other two tickets, how do I separate that listing if someone just buys the 1 to 2? Also, can I separate my one listing from 1 PDF (4 tickets) to two listings...

sell ticket

I want to selll my tickets for the AIR concert on March 24thI'm not able to upload it. There are 4 tickets but he only accepts 2 in the options. The 4 tickets are together in the same PDF.Can you help me with the instructions?Thank you very

Can't upload/transfer my tickets to sell

I've got an active ticket sale listing and StubHub wants me to transfer my tickets to an email they provided. But when I go to https://secure.tickets to transfer the ticket, I can't choose the ticket. I can enter the email, but the transaction can't ...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

tickets for sale on stub hub

I've tickets posted for sale. BUT, I am leaving the country for a period of time. I will be where there is no internet available. How can I put my tickets on temporary hold until I return to the country? In other words, if someone attempts to purchas...