cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcraviotto
Stagehand

ADELE REFUND Las Vegas SHOULD BE BY CHOICE

Hi, I travelled from Argentina to Vegas in a 10.000 KM trip to see the show. 

The moment I put a feet on Vegas, the show is postponed. 

I want a refund. I won't be able to come back to Vegas.. even if the show is postponed for a month, or two.. 

How can I get it? I haven't received any new e-mail yet.. and there's no button of refund.. 

Furthermore.. there is no telephone number anywhere.. 

I went to the box office at the Caesar's Palace.. and they don't any clue when's gonna be the tour, plus.. they told me to ask Stubhub for the refund. 

Kindly confirm.. 

10 REPLIES 10
Melpik
Legend

Re: ADELE REFUND Las Vegas SHOULD BE BY CHOICE

Hi

the Stubhub policy is to only give refunds if an event is cancelled.  As your event is postponed you are in limbo.  If Adele ends up cancelling you will get a refund.  If she reschedules your tickets are good for the new date and you can attend or sell your tickets. If you sell on Stubhub they will waive the sellers fee.

mcraviotto
Stagehand

Thats not a solution for me. 

I'm from Argentina. Cant go back to US.. 

If that's the policy they should change it. If there is a postponement and the buyer can't assist.. it's not his fault. 

Money should and must be refunded. Please evaluate de the case.. 

Bigbadtom
Jockey

If I were you I would be mad at Adele and not Stubhub. Apparently the truth has come out and the shows were not postponed because of COVID. They were postponed because she was not happy with the sound system, video screen, choir, some set designs and on and on.
mcraviotto
Stagehand

2 weeks have gone by.. and Adele Tour has been cancelled.. along with her residency... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10437373/Adele-cancelled-Las-Vegas-residency-11th-hour...

Please go on and refund the money of the tickets..

gmacd
Stagehand

Press releases I have read say the show has been cancelled, not posponed.  Stubhub needs to move ahead and authorize refunds.

Bigbadtom
Jockey

Ticketmaster still shows the concerts postponed. Until Ticketmaster says canceled there won’t be any refunds. What I read was she canceled some appearances ( awards shows and such) and postponed Vegas shows.
gmacd
Stagehand

"By KATIE HIND FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY

PUBLISHED: 17:13 EST, 5 February 2022 | UPDATED: 01:06 EST, 6 February 2022

Adele wants to reduce her working commitments and make her career 'more about her music' following the cancellation of her Las Vegas shows."

time for Ticketmaser and Stubhub  to face facts that Adele will not be performing her shows in Las Vegas and refund the money that they seem to be holding hostage.

Lbbrez
Waterboy

Ticketmaster is offering refunds for this event. So StubHub should as well. How long does the performer have to announce their new dates, before they cancel and refund our money?
Bigbadtom
Jockey

The articles I read say buyers who purchased directly from Ticketmaster have until 2/19 to request a refund. If you had purchased a ticket on Ticketmaster for $100 and resold it for $200 would you want your $100 refund so you could give back $200? Ticketmaster is a distribution company. They do not own or control the tickets. They are controlled by the artist, team, arena, producers. Ticketmaster de one’s not decide when shows are canceled.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here