cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhlem1
New User

Parking ticket for Cubs gane

I have two issues.

I purchased tickets for a Chicago Cubs baseball game on May 18. I plan on attending that. I also purchased a parking pass for that same game that I no longer need and I would like to resell that pass. Stubhub tells me that I can move my pass to my new account if I download the pass from my guest accont and upload it to my new account. How do I do that if the pass won't be sent to my until the day of the game??? I just want to move the game ticket and the parking account into my personal account.

I would like to resell the parking pass on Stubhub, however, it keeps asking me for the barcode. I don't have a barcode!!! I just want to try to resell the pass. Stubhub also says to resell the pass in the Parking Passes Only section. Where is that???

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here