cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doriangray007
Rookie

Buying tickets for Tomorrowland Festival

Hi there, I'm interested in attending the Tomorrowland festival in Belgium and would like to purchase the tickets via SH. However, I know that you need a bracelet to enter the festival and that the bracelets don't get delivered to the Buyer up until a month before the event. Since SH is selling "tickets" to the event.. are these the actual "receipts" or confirmations from the sellers?  How am I guaranteed entry if we don't get the bracelets from them?  Just want to know what the logistics are.  Do we need to wait to get the bracelets or does the name get exchanged on the order so that we pick up the bracelet at will call?  Just want to make sure my plans don't get screwed up once we're set for Belgium and we never receive the bracelets.  How has other experiences of Stubbers who've purchased these tickets in the past been?  I'm surprised there's not one single topic on this within the community.  Let me know, thank you!!

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Legend

Re: Buying tickets for Tomorrowland Festival

Hi @doriangray007 

if you buy from Stubhub you are covered by fan promise of replacement or refunds. In addition if the seller defaults they are charged a penalty of 100% of sale so it is expensive for them to default

MREIS
Team Mascot

Re: Buying tickets for Tomorrowland Festival

I purchased tickets last year and didn't have any issues. Below are the instructions I received from StubHub.

• Please print each e-ticket you have purchased via the above link
  • Please print out your StubHub purchase confirmation email that displays your order ID
  • Take the print outs with you to the “Will Call Pickup Desk” at Tomorrowland's main entrance – look at the type of ticket you have and go to the correct Window (Day Pass, Full Madness Pass, Comfort Pass)
  • Please make sure everyone in your party brings an ID, especially whomever made the order
  • The staff at the “Will Call Pickup Desk” will exchange EACH E-ticket for 1 Tomorrowland bracelet or DreamVille bracelet
  • These bracelets will then allow you entry to the festival
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here