cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charityaes
Rookie

How to transfer VIP vouchers to the buyer?

I transferred four concert tickets to Stubhub from Ticketmaster.  The price I listed the tickets on Stubhub includes the additional price I paid for the VIP parking and cabana package that are included in these tickets but you need the VOUCHER to get these things at the concert!  Ticketmaster allowed me to transfer the tickets but it says the vouchers are not transferable.  (frustrated emoji)  My Stubhub listing is currently priced for and showing these extra features.  If Ticketmaster won't allow me to transfer the VIP vouchers to Stubhub, is there another way others have used to get the vouchers to the buyers, or communicate I have them, or will I be forced to undersell these tickets and remove the extra incentives? I'm not a scalper.. something came up that won't allow me to go to this concert (Alanis Morissette) and I need to recoup my money. Thank you for any assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
bossfan
Olympian

Re: How to transfer VIP vouchers to the buyer?

VIP benefits are usually not transferable so I think you need to remove the benefits from your listing and sell them for a competitive price that does not include the VIP stuff.

charityaes
Rookie

Thanks for your reply. I removed the extra features. Don't want to advertise something I can't  provide. I'll look for another way to get the vouchers to the buyers if I have a way of contacting them. What a waste. 

bossfan
Olympian

It is against terms to contact the buyer directly.  Perhaps you should call Stubhub 866-STUBHUB and see if they can help you with a way to get the voucher to the buyer.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here