cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and yet again I have come face to face with another company who creates a labyrinth of lefts and rights just to delete an account! Why is this the case? We know you would "hate to see us go" but why make it so difficult. I am now well aware of all the companies intentions in purposefully making it strenous to remove the accessibility to this option. Their purpose is to keep you and your information as long as they can. Point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

Ds2
Waterboy

DELETE ACCOUNT

Due to your service currently being compromised, please delete my account as I no longer use your service.
New User

Deactivate my account

Can someone please delete my account? I don't understand where I'm supposed to go or how I'm supposed to contact anyone?????

Stubber

Re: Deactivate my account

Hello @RitaST, thanks for reaching out!  We'd hate to see you go, but we would be happy to help you with that!  I will send you a private message to get some more information so I can process that for you! 

Team Mascot

Could I have my account deleted? I don't see myself purchasing any tickets in the future.

Team Mascot

I also want to delete my account 

I'll send you a message in a moment to further assist, @AlirezaM. Thanks!

Rookie

I need to delete my account.  There seems to be no link to do this.  No phone number to call.  No email address to send a request.  How do I get out?  

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Cancel my account

Please cancel my account. Why can't I find a way to do it myself???
New User

Re: Account Deletion

I'd like my account and information all deleted as well. I can't find anywhere on website on how to, or any contact info for stub hub! This is ridiculous. 

Re: Account Deletion

@thisisstupid & @kayai - Happy to help you as well. I'll send you each a private message so we can get this going for you.