cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and I need help deleting my StubHub account. Please point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

Ds2
Waterboy

DELETE ACCOUNT

Due to your service currently being compromised, please delete my account as I no longer use your service.
New User

Deactivate my account

Can someone please delete my account? I don't understand where I'm supposed to go or how I'm supposed to contact anyone?????

Stubber

Re: Deactivate my account

Hello @RitaST, thanks for reaching out!  We'd hate to see you go, but we would be happy to help you with that!  I will send you a private message to get some more information so I can process that for you! 

Team Mascot

Could I have my account deleted? I don't see myself purchasing any tickets in the future.

Team Mascot

I also want to delete my account 

I'll send you a message in a moment to further assist, @AlirezaM. Thanks!

Rookie

I need to delete my account.  There seems to be no link to do this.  No phone number to call.  No email address to send a request.  How do I get out?  

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Cancel my account

Please cancel my account. Why can't I find a way to do it myself???
New User

Re: Account Deletion

I'd like my account and information all deleted as well. I can't find anywhere on website on how to, or any contact info for stub hub! This is ridiculous. 

Re: Account Deletion

@thisisstupid & @kayai - Happy to help you as well. I'll send you each a private message so we can get this going for you.